Friday, October 08, 2004

Finally I am doing something about it.

(Geneva, Switz.) - I have nothing interesting to report other than it's Friday and I am about to go home. I'll be out and about this weekend and perhaps have something to say about that upon the weekend close. Perhaps a trip to Chamonix will happen.

The weather has been kind blustery and rainy recently. My Dutch officemate and I were comparing notes on what we had heard the weather was 'supposed' to be. I had always a more dire prediction that he. Perhaps this comes from the fact that I was getting all my info from...

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/SZXX0013.html

based in sunny Santa Clara CA and he was getting his from...

http://www.weeronline.nl/Zwitserland/Genf.htm

I've been looking over the last week and Weer is always a much better forecast than Yahoo. I guess what looks bad to someone in Silicon Valley, can still look pretty good in the consistent drip-drip-drip of Amsterdam.

As Mark Twain said everyone is "always complaining about the weather, but no one ever does anything about it." Well now you can... just check it on Dutch websites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home